Building A Better School

The College was established by the Christian Brothers in 1929 on the Raglan Street site. It was then relocated to its current site within the St Patrick’s Estate in 1965 with outstanding views over Sydney Harbour. A refurbishment of the North Block was undertaken in 2013. Further developments of a new hall, music, visual arts, food technology and hospitality facilities were opened early in 2016. This is Stage One of a $20 million upgrade of the College.


defer src="/js/main.js">